- Items at the Kalama Library may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- An item may be renewed twice.
- If an item is on hold it may only be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Patrons may place an item on hold and will be notified by phone or e-mail when the requested item is available.
- Patrons may get books and CD's from other libraries by requesting an interlibrary loan.
- DVD's are not available for interlibrary loan.
- About the Library
- Get a Library Card
- FREE Computer Classes
- Library Value Calculator
- FOLK (Friends of the Library of Kalama)
- City of Kalama
- Support the Library
- Web Resources
- Envision Kalama
- Online Databases