- Computers are available on a first come basis.
- A computer can be used for thirty minutes at a time. If no one is waiting to use a computer, it may be used longer than thirty minutes.
- Computers can be reserved by request up to 24 hours in advance.
- Children, under 18 years of age, are not allowed to use a computer without a signed permission slip from a parent or guardian.
- Black and white printer available.
- Fifteen cents per page.
- About the Library
- Get a Library Card
- FREE Computer Classes
- Library Value Calculator
- FOLK (Friends of the Library of Kalama)
- City of Kalama
- Support the Library
- Web Resources
- Envision Kalama
- Online Databases